Final Presentation

The final presentation of my images I believe works well but there could be much improvement.
I went with the grid idea shown below, in the exact same order. I would have liked to have had more images to choose from however other commitments from university and home just got in the way towards the end and I didn't end up taking as many images as I had hoped.
Nevertheless, i'm really happy with how these 9 images work together and how they look to the eye, a narrative flows throughout the series shown and that was my biggest aim.
Printed at 15x10inches, the images are at a size that can be seen easily and in detail, big enough to show the significance of the images, yet small enough to be able to view the whole grid as one with ease.



I chose to print on glossy inkjet paper, due to having a test print in matte and not liking the colour representation quite as much. The colours in the gloss versions are more vivid and brings out the contrast better, which allows the images to speak louder.
The mounting is my downfall with these images. There were no gloves in the mounting area, and I don't own my own due to believing there were some in there. This resulted in too many fingerprints on the prints from when I had to cut and carry them.
The jet mount also folded over on a few of the prints, creasing underneath the printer paper and therefore is visible in the final piece.
I wanted to reprint these images however I didn't have the money or more mount board. Unfortunately this is how the images will have to be presented for the time being due to my funds.
Although I understand it won't count towards my grade, I hope to reprint and remount these affected images at a later date when I can afford it.


Comments